Saturday, December 4, 2010

Spray Painted T-shirts!

First of all, I wanna give big thanks to boyfriend for paying for my BONE THUGS N HARMONY tickets, and to my cousin in Wenatchee for getting the tickets for us !

I of course, want to go all out... so I made T-shirts (:  How FUN!

I made a svg design on Inkscape and cut it out with my cricut. I placed a peice of carboard in between the shirt so that I wouldn't get any spraypaint on the back of the shirt. To get the stencil to stick onto the shirt, I turned the stencils backwards and sprayed them with adhesive spray. I lined up the stencil to where I wanted it placed and I spray painted away! Sorry for the pot leaf -___-. You would only understand if you listen to Bone Thugs! I messed up a little on the bottom of the leaf. (I think the leaf wasnt all the way attached on the shirt) Anywhoo, Here are some pictures (:



2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm your first follower! Can't wait to see more of your blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for following! I am setting a goal to add something new everyday! (:

    ReplyDelete