Monday, December 6, 2010

LOVE CAKE card !

I am now back on my game! I haven't been making cards for weeeks! School has been taking up way too much time! But I love school!

This card was inspired buy The Art of Being Perfect. Her cupcakes were sooo cute and the model bears were just adorable! Go check them out if you haven't seen it! Anywhoo, here is my cupcake or shall I say, LOVE CAKE card. I wasn't too happy with how the cupcake turned out, sooo maybe I'll go back into Inkscape and fix up a few things then post the svg on here for all of you guys to dowload? Deal? Ok!

I am extremely sorry for the quality of these photos! I can't find the USB cord for my camera! Once I find it, you are just going to have to try and deal with these icky phone quality pictures! Sorrry! -______-



<3

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Thank you so much, your card is amazing, you are really good. I was having a bit of a bad day and you have really cheered me up, thanks so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is pretty amazing. I've just found your sight but will be back often. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete